This Dell 3340 is ideal for SMBs. It offers multimedia tools, easy-to-use security, and aluminum casing for added protection.
Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of this laptop. It’s tested against 12 parameters and 23 procedures, such as high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure, low temperature, solar radiation, fungus, and dust.
From the bead-blast aluminum display enclosure to the wear-resistant tungsten-colored finish, this mainstream business and easily carry this notebook to meetings down the hall and around the world.
- Screen Size: 14 inch 16:9, LGD03DC, TN LED
- Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixel
- Processor: 4th Gen. Intel Core i3
- Graphics adapter: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Realtek HD Audio
- 3 USB 3.0 / 3.1 Gen1
- 1 HDMI
- 1 DisplayPort
- 1 Kensington Lock
- 1 Docking Station Port
- Audio Connections: headphones/microphone combi jack (stereo)
- Sensors: brightness sensor
- Intel I218-LM Gigabit (10/100/1000MBit)
- Dell Wireless 1506 (b/g/n)
- 31 Wh Lithium-Polymer, 11.1V, 2.72Ah
- Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage 500GB Hard disk
- Operating System: DOS
- Display: 14” LED